One of the reoccurring themes in South Korean, and Japanese films is the
side effects of having a homogeneous society can often drive people to
things that they wouldn't normally do socially out of frustration with
society.

I loved the subtlety of the movie. She knew exactly what she was doing and
stayed on course through the entire film despite the distractions going on.
I think that Sympathy for Lady Vengeance would work as an American film.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!