To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:40:43 -0700
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: topic - What If? Inspector Gadget Remake

                  I think that I Lawrence Tierney would be the scariest. He
passed in 2002 though. James Earl Jones would be my second choice. I would make
him look like Dr.No.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Michelle Lauren
<miche...@michellelaurenbooks.com> wrote:

Mr. Worf, your proposed remake of Inspector Gadget sounds cool. I didn’t see
the last movie version, but it would be very cool as a live action movie with
the correct use of CGI (i.e. NOT like the Hulk’s action scenes). Who would you
cast as Dr. Evil though?

Michelle

STARSTRUCK HUNTER ~ Available NOW from Liquid Silver Books!  Buy it | Watch it

TEMPTATION EVE ~ Coming 11/2009 from Cobblestone Press | Watch it now!

HOW TO TAME A HARPY ~ Romantic Times’ 2009 American Title V Finalist

www.MichelleLaurenBooks.com ~ Scifi, Fantasy & Paranormal Romance with Heat