Which weirds me out, frankly. I can see where
vampires/ghosts/witches/demons/angels and other supernatural creatures would
be in horror, but certainly not paranormal elements such as telepathy, ESP,
and any other psychic ability.
Paranormal's become a pretty broad, almost nebulous category these days.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html