A lot of the martial art movies use the same stunts over and over again, so
by this point we already know what is going to happen. The best martial art
movie in the last few years is Ong-Bak. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0368909/
Fresh stunts that make you say OOooo and Ahhh.

This movie is a "Hollywoodized" version of a martial art movie made to be a
money maker.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for 9 years!