To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:57:44 -0700
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] FlashForward on Thursday Anyone??

Speaking of David Caruso, we call him baby Clint around here for
his wanna be a tough guy act.  I can hardly stomach that show because of him

To:
scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:27:42 +0000

Reminds
me of the funny ways the Miami Vice cops stood around posing when they had
meetings--or the way David Caruso can't seem to stop posing when he solves
crimes on CSI: Miami.

I also missed the specific need for NCIS here: loosely, the Navy guy being
involved is why they were involved? Other than that it was incredibly typical.