To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:21:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] African American Football players say they won't
work for Rush

                  When you are in the moment and not expecting things some
people wait for a reaction from the audience before gaining the courage to say
anything. Just another WTF??? moment...

Remember the Jimmy the Greek incident? One of the most famous quotes on tv "The
black is a better athlete to begin with because he's been bred to
be that way — because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up
into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of their
bigger thighs. This goes back all the way to the Civil War when during
the slave trading, the owner — the slave owner would breed his big
black to his big woman so that he could have a big black kid."

After that remark his career was pretty much over.

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Yeah, but I'm talking about what happened *on* camera. They just sat there and
looked at him. Now, granted, they were taken off guard, but guys who can run
their mouths all the time to critique athletes and coaches and stuff, I expect
to be able to come back quickly.