Keith, not if you paid my ISP bill for a year.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 03:51:42 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] And "The Stepfather" Remake too?!

Not too sure how I feel about this one. The original one--starring
Lost/X-Files/Millennium alum Terry O'Quinn--was an understated, slow-paced
creepy thriller. One wonders if the creators of this one can or will capture
that same feeling of suspense, or just go with the modern trend of throwing as
much over-the-top action and blood at the audience as possible. I wonder how
the star --from "Nip/Tuck" will play in the lead? O'Quinn was really creepy.
I will say, it's got Sela Ward, and I respect her as an actress--not to mention
I could watch her all day long!

Anyone going to see this remake? I think this is out this weekend too, along
with Black Dynamite, Law Abiding Citizen, and Where the Wild Things Are. Lots
to chose from...

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/