To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: ravena...@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 01:33:22 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: OT: Brother Terry nears 100K mark in 4 days on
Jeopardy

                  I hope they don't ask the brother the question that tripped
up all-time Jeopardy Champ, Ken Jennings:

The clue was in the category Tools:

"This term for a long-handled garden tool can also be used to refer to an
immoral pleasure-seeker."

Ken's response: "What is a hoe, Alex."

In any event, (for his mama's sake) I hope the brother knows the correct answer
is "rake."

~rave!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/