From: "Keith Johnson" <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 11:32:59 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: "Black Dynamite" Brings Blaxploitation Back This Weekend

Okay, this could be really funny if it's been done right. I've seen a couple of
trailers, and they made me laugh out loud. there's one in which Michael Jai
White's character menaces an old woman that was really funny. Think I'll be
check it out this weekend...

http://www.blackdynamitemovie.com/

When “The Man” murders his brother, pumps heroin into local orphanages, and
floods the ghetto with adulterated malt liquor, Black Dynamite is the one hero
willing to fight all the way from the blood-soaked city streets to the hallowed
halls of the Honky House.