To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:58:38 -0700
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] SGU this week

                  That brings up another thing that bothers me. Why the shuttle
couldn't catch up to the main ship? Is there a beckon not turned on or
something?  Or is it stuck on autopilot?

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Colonel Young said, at the end of the ep, that he thought that Rush knew this
was happening all along, primarily because he refused to insist to be onboard
the shuttle.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant