Hmm I don't remember seeing a commercial for that here. They run their
commercials almost every other commercial break now. They seem to be at war
with ATT.

There are a lot of weird things that go on here with cable. Smaller cities
pretty much have their pick offering many different cable company options
with varying rates. (all affordable) That includes the adult channels.

I read recently that the Marriot was going to start offering adult channels.
Which is a surprising switch but they can make a lot of money off of the
rentals.

--
Bringing diversity to perversity for over 9 years!