"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 03:28:34 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Syfy Buys Remake of Being Human

I agree, Tracey. At best they'll just duplicate it, at which point one must ask
"what's the point"?
I also fear that "Americanize" will, as usual, mean amping up the violence,
sex, and maybe even gore--gotta hit those thick-headed Americans with a
bludgeon before they can enjoy something, don't you know?