I can't put my finger on it yet, but it is very similar to the last movie
but adheres more to the original show. Its an ok show that is written for 13
and under. Basically that means sight gags and whatnot. There was some
musical interludes but they were more for the montages. I wouldn't doubt
that they will put a couple of musical chases in.