From: "Tracey de Morsella" <tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, ggs...@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2009 3:38:06 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] So what did you think about SGU this week

I remain disappointed by this show, but I enjoyed the ending of the episode.
What did you think?

Keith, after the first episode, you said you worried that they were making Rush
unlikeable.  I think that was their intent all along

Tracey de Morsella, Managing Producer

The Green Economy Post

http://greeneconomypost.com

tra...@greeneconomypost.com