Wow!  I need to take a second look.  Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Kelwyn
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2009 2:30 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Blue is the new Black

I mentioned this before in this space.  The black characters were taken out
with extreme prejudice in "The Dark Knight."  I note death by pencil; the
way Michael Jai White's character was eliminated; and the black judge who
was blown up. The violence perpetrated on the black victims was ratcheted up
to such a level, it was almost personal.

~(no)rave!