I hate to argue semantics (no i dont) but thats just about the same thing...

Heroism starts and ends at the act and not the intention. Thats what makes
the anti-hero just like the Byronic Hero. Maybe the anit-hero is less
likeable but I think they are the same thing. Your talking about someone you
can look up to and antiheros are dick's by definition.

Han Solo never gave a flying fig about the Rebellion...he was in love and in
trouble with the Hutts.....this will convince you to do lots of things not
in your regular set of tools.

and happy new year scifinoir