To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:40:49 -0800
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] List of the Syfy channels "original" movies

You need to remember, that Scifi keeps on shows that get ratings
and pay the bills.  People are watching these movies and they are renting them
from Netflix,Blockbuster, etc.

They are watching ghost chasers ( I forgot the name)

A petition will not help in my opinion because the average scifi
fan, does not watch scifi channel on a regular basis.  We are a secondary
audience.

If you compare the advertisements of this year to five years ago
with the “I am scifi” campaign, you will see.  The new campaign is whimsical the
old campaign was futuristic and alien.

Syfy has long abandoned Scifi… way before the name change.