From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 3:20:52 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] "Demons" on BBC America - What did you think?

Mr Worf, the thought of that depresses me no end. I don't have problems with UK
accents, because I ahve so many friends from there. I understand the inherent
problems that others might have, though.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant