Warning... It's... *fluffy* but I enjoyed the action, the auxiliary characters
(my fav is Guerrero, of course, but we've had many conversations about Jackie
Earle Haley's awesomeness on this loop and the character really suits him) and
Chance has the right amount of low-brow Bond-esque moxy. Plus... his Japanese
*was* good.

Aubrey Leatherwood
www.aubreyleatherwood.com
FaceBook * MySpace
Dime
Can Nicole resist the call of the stage or the call of her heart?
Imperfection
A tale of perfect commitment, perfect love... and perfect sex.
The People You Know, The Sex They Have
ROMANTIC TIMES NOMINEE FOR BEST CONTEMPORARY EROTICA 2008
CAPA and PSYCHE AWARD NOMINEE FOR 2009
ISBN: 978-0-9818905-0-0