To quote Jay Sherman, "the Critic": "It Stinks!"

First of all, I felt like I was re-watching the premiere episode of
"SuperTrain," and nobody should have to do that twice.  Secondly, it wastes the
talents of two very good actors in Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Haley.  In this
regard, "Human Target" reminds me of "Threshold," except "Threshold" was good.

What a hokey, improbable set-up and execution.  And, if Chi McBride is actually
running this enterprise, why is he constantly getting punked by Mark Valley and
Haley?  Why is hero Christoper Chance (really?) negotiating their barter for
hire instead of McBride (who, one would think, would be better qualified to
handle such negotiations - or else, what is he there for?)

I have a new rule of thumb: If it is produced by McG it has to suck!

I did like Haley feral little monkey, though.

~(no)rave!