From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 11:53:06 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: "The Invaders" on SyFY

I love, love, LOVED this show when it was on (but then I was a sucker for the
whole Quinn Martin ouevre: "Twelve O'Clock High," "The Fugitive"). Watching it
now is kind of like watching old "Wild, Wild West" episodes (fake-looking sets,
bad wigs, extremely fake-looking fight scenes and strident, god-awful music!).
The aliens did die "cool," though.

~rave!