One man's junk is another man's treasure.  I love Kevin Costner's "Robin Hood:
Prince of Thieves" with Morgan Freeman as Azeem, Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio as
Maid Marian, Christian Slater as Will Scarlet and Alan Rickman as the Sheriff
of Nottingham.  Frankly, I am not a fan of the Robin Hood genre, in general, as
most of them have been a little too "merry" for my my tastes.

~rave!