From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:56:20 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: "The Invaders" on SyFY

I am watching the "Hunt the Man" episode of "Have Gun, Will Travel" and right
in the opening scene I am reminded of the one thing I didn't like about the
series, Paladin's Chinese man-servant is named Hey Boy.
Interesting side note: the actor who played "Hey Boy" played a character named
"House Boy" in his first credit "The General Died At Dawn" in 1936 and ended
his career in 1969 playing "House Boy" on "The Big Valley." Is this a great
country, or what?

~(no)rave!

(by the by, the great thing about watching these old episodes on Encore is no
commercials! The bane of watching old television episodes is the quadrillion
commercials).