To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: miche...@michellelaurenbooks.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:20:19 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] Female Supervillains - Who Rules?

      Just thought I'd share this question with the group:  What makes a
compelling supervillain? I'm counting down some of the most memorable -- and
kick butt -- female super villains on my blog today.  Check out the list and
let me know your thoughts in the comment section:  http://tinyurl.com/yhd88ql
Enjoy!

Michelle Lauren ~ www.michellelaurenbooks.com
Passion. Betrayal. Love against all odds.
Starstruck Hunter (Multicultural Sci Fi) - Buy it at Liquid Silver Books
Temptation Eve: Just $2.99 at Cobblestone Press

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390710/direct/01/