Don't sweat it, pal. Look back through some my recent posts. The spelling is
something to make SpellCheck go N-V-T-S NUTS.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: astromancer2...@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:46:35 -0800
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] NASA unveils personal flying suit named ‘Puffin’;
flies at 150 mph

      Whoa double letter dyslexia...

"Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"
>From "THE SIDE STREET CHRONICLES" by C.W. Badie

Oh...reffering to an ealier remark, I guess I wasn't out of rhythm after all...

"Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"
>From "THE SIDE STREET CHRONICLES" by C.W. Badie

To say nothing of the bright souls who decide to turn off their guidance system
and fly by the seat of their pants. While chatting with a buddy or fourteen via
text.

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=fQUxw9aUVik