To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: aubrey.leatherw...@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:42:48 -0500
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] NASA unveils personal flying suit named ‘Puffin’;
flies at 150 mph

Wow 6'6". You should never divulge a height like that to me Martin, I have an
illness, I've recognized it. LOL. There's hardly anything out there made
properly for such a tall fellow (except me, hee hee), seeing as I have only
ever dated giant fellows in my life, I know this well.

I still say you wouldn't have to worry about fitting in it when you're doubled
over on the ground giggling and kicking like a four year old.

Aubrey Leatherwood
www.aubreyleatherwood.com
FaceBook * MySpace
Dime
Can Nicole resist the call of the stage or the call of her heart?
Imperfection
A tale of perfect commitment, perfect love... and perfect sex.
The People You Know, The Sex They Have
ROMANTIC TIMES NOMINEE FOR BEST CONTEMPORARY EROTICA 2008
CAPA and PSYCHE AWARD NOMINEE FOR 2009
ISBN: 978-0-9818905-0-0