Amen! Now that I know what she looks like, I'll be crossing the street if ever
I see her coming toward me.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 03:06:02 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] OT: Scorned Lover of Obama Adviser Uses Billboards
to Vent

      One of the questions that popped into my head was, who would want to date
her after that?

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Tracey de Morsella
<tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com> wrote:

I’m not defending her, really.  She’s nuts!!!!!  But it seems
like he spent almost a decade in a serious committed relationship with her in
which he presented himself  to her and well as many others as legally divorced.
Then when he went to file divorce, which I think is in California (community
property and all that), he realized to divorce his wife would cost him half of
all his massive earnings.  So, he rethought the plan and went back to the wife
to prevent her from taking everything. .    It sounds like others are shocked
at the turn of events too.

I think he promised to marry her. I mean why file for divorce in
2008 after all those years separated.  After eight years and a likely promise
of marriage, heading into middle age in a profession where most women lose
their value around that time  (acting), she lost it.  I mean really, it sounds
like this turn of events sent her over the edge

I think she’s nuts, but I get it.   I’m cringing in embarrassment
for her.  Facing the reality of what is happened to her, scrambled her brains.