Not at all, pal. Merely discriminating in your tastes.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: astromancer2...@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 00:59:34 -0800
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: Swordfish

      I was not impressed...does that make me gay?

"Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"

--- On Sun, 1/24/10, Tracey de Morsella <tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com>

From: Tracey de Morsella <tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 3:58 PM

I didn't love it, but enjoyed it. I don't even remember the Halle Berry tit
scene. But Rave really captures my feelings about the movies in his last two
lines. Travolta is always fun to watch- even in bad movies. The action is
good. I enjoyed Cheadle, Jackson and Berry in their roles.