--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@...>
wrote: > > Rather than Berry, I humbly suggest looking up any movie with
Selma Hayek in it--the dancing scene in that vampire movie alone is
worth the price of ten shots of Berry's nekkid chest--this despite Hayek
keeping her clothes on! Or anything that features Sanaa Lathan, she of
the incredibly cute smile and dreamy eyes that just suck one in. Or
anything with Gabrielle Union, face as pretty and perfect as a living
doll's. Nia Long in "Love Jones" is just a treat to look at too --and
it's a good movie to boot.  > I see you and raise you:
~rave!