From: Kelwyn
Sender: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
ReplyTo: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re:Swordfish
Sent: Jan 26, 2010 03:48

  --- In scifino...@yahoogro ups.com, Keith Johnson <KeithBJohnson@ ...> wrote:
> > Rather than Berry, I humbly suggest looking up any movie with Selma Hayek
in it--the dancing scene in that vampire movie alone is worth the price of ten
shots of Berry's nekkid chest--this despite Hayek keeping her clothes on! Or
anything that features Sanaa Lathan, she of the incredibly cute smile and
dreamy eyes that just suck one in. Or anything with Gabrielle Union, face as
pretty and perfect as a living doll's. Nia Long in "Love Jones" is just a treat
to look at too --and it's a good movie to boot. >
I see you and raise you: ~rave!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: