another woman’s man, because it sound like he was her man

From: Keith Johnson [mailto:keithbjohn...@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 8:45 PM
To: everything...@nyc.rr.com
Cc: Daryle ' 'Lockhart; afrikanm...@hotmail.com; Albert Fields;
bettil...@msn.com; Cinq; duva...@hotmail.com; fis...@bellsouth.net; GTW;
Jeffrey Ballou; Kai; kalpub...@aol.com; Kera; Leroy Hughes; Logic; Martin
Baxter; Marvalous; Michael Gordon; michael v w gordon; ravenadal;
rs...@yahoo.com; Valery Jean; Wendell Theophilus Smith; Whitney J Evans;
williamsf...@speakeasy.net; Zanfordino Anthony;
tdemorse...@multiculturaladvantage.com; Dorothy Hamm; scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] OT: Scorned Lover of Obama Adviser Uses Billboards to
Vent

It makes everyone look bad when you put your stuff out here like this. Settle
this stuff privately as possible and move on. Too many people nowadays feel
they have to shout "I was wronged!" to the world at large, when women and men
every day get wronged by someone they trusted. And again, I'm not sure how much
of this was all him being the lying manipulator, so Imma hold judgement putting
it all on him.