Sorry if I'm interrupting. I saw this on one of my reader groups and wanted
to share with other book lovers.  All Romance Ebooks is having a sale -- 50%
off all books through this weekend! The coupon code is: *SBTBARe1*

Site link: http://www.allromanceebooks.com

I just used the code and it works. For some reason, I didn't see it listed
on the main page of the ARE site, so I'm glad I checked my email! I stocked
up on several books from my wishlist.  Now that I'm snowed in, I have some
much-needed time for pleasure reading.

Hope everyone is staying warm this weekend. My area got an unexpected and
shocking amount of snow. It's been snowing since 3 this morning with no end
in sight. The interstates around here are closed, as is public transport.

*Michelle Lauren* ~ www.michellelaurenbooks.com
*Passion. Betrayal. Love against all odds. *
Starstruck Hunter - Buy it at Liquid Silver
Books<http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/starstruckhunter.htm>
Temptation Eve: Just $2.99 at Cobblestone Press
**NEW FREE  READS available at my site!**