To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:48:51 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] The movie Meteor Storm

      They still didn't make any sense because the object curved around the
earth to get to San Francisco. If it were that powerful of an attraction
wouldn't it have pulled other things down by now? Or is it only attracted and
repels like elements?

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Pardon me, please. I'm tired, and really just catching the jist of your words,
Mr Worf. Sounds as though you're talking about a monopole, which only exists on
the imaginary level, last time I looked. (Which was... about eight seconds
ago.) THough I shouldn't complain. At least they ARE paying some lip service to
science this time.