I'm getting a crash course in Marvel characters tonight! How can people keep
up with so many characters? I was just looking at all of the offshoots such
as Marvel UK. (Captain Britain) There is another universe of characters
right there. Whew!

Another interesting thing is there are Arab and Afghan characters in the
Marvel universe. Such as the Arabian knight:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabian_Knight_%28comics%29

And Dust, a burqa wearing woman from Afghanistan that can transform into a
dust storm : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_%28comics%29

I also started reading about X-23. Lots of interesting characters!
X-23 info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-23