I'm jumping back into comics after a very very long layoff. I'm getting into
Blackest Night" in Green Lantern  & The Green Lantern Corps. I bought the last
BP , that foretold "DoomWar" so, I'm there.

________________________________
From: Augustus Augustus <jazzynupe_...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 7:13:02 PM
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Marvel Comics' Complex Storylines coming to a Head
Soon

Keith,

I am with you on most of it my friend.  Although, I am one of those fans who
will not, WILL NOT, but cross titles just 2 follow a story line.  I am not
going 2 do it.  Besides, they always pull it back to the main book anyway.
Civil War was simply brilliant!  And I am waiting on the battle between HAMMER
and Asgard.   I have the first 2 issues of Siege, but I am going 2 hold off on
reading them until I finish my DC JSA vs. Kobra mini-series.  I am reading book
4 out of 6 right now.  Let me ask u this, have u gotten into the New X-Force?
The fact that they have a mutant team that Wolverine leads that actually gets
down and dirty and kill!  AS long as they do not mess with this title, I will
continue 2 be loyal 2 it.  Also finishing up Green Lanther's Blackest Night.
Kool mag also.

Fate.