To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: astromancer2...@yahoo.com
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 22:40:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: 5 Reasons Caprica Is The Season's Most Promising
New SF Series

      Dude...Because ADD was unheard of when I was a kid, getting me to focus
on math was probably a challenge for my teachers...Heck, Keith, I didn't grasp
division until three years ago when I went to college...I would have taken more
math classes if the classroom environment wasn't so distracting. Not that it
was noisy, but during lectures, I would drift off musing of something the
professor would say or write and miss most of the what was said after...Mind
you, I have recently started ritalin again so it helps, but I learn better when
I teach myself...I envy people like you who can assimilate math so easily...I
would love to grasp it better because I love physics and other math-based
sciences...So, alone in my room, I plug away at it until I master it enough to
understand that 'secret languange'  so I can speak and understand well!

"Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"