From: "Martin Baxter" <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>, dar...@darylelockhart.com,
afrikanm...@hotmail.com, cbilmarket...@yahoo.com, bettil...@msn.com,
cinque3...@verizon.net, dorothyh...@sbcglobal.net, duva...@hotmail.com,
fis...@bellsouth.net, gwashin...@aol.com, jeffreypbal...@gmail.com,
killa...@gmail.com, kalpub...@aol.com, keithbjohn...@comcast.net,
imke...@gmail.com, seriousnup...@yahoo.com, logic1...@aol.com,
truthseeker...@icqmail.com, mmb1...@gmail.com, gord...@indiana.edu, "michael v
w gordon" <michael.v.w.gor...@gmail.com>, "rave" <ravena...@yahoo.com>,
rs...@yahoo.com, everything...@nyc.rr.com, valeryjea...@yahoo.com,
wendellsmit...@gmail.com, sonofafieldne...@sbcglobal.net,
williamsf...@speakeasy.net, beta...@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2010 3:27:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] White House Shoots Down Regular Question Time Forums

I have to agree with that. It's a wonderful idea, but we don't run our Guv'mint
in the same fashion as Great Britain. Just not enough time to gather all the
parties needed.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: dar...@darylelockhart.com; afrikanm...@hotmail.com;
mmb1...@gmail.com; gord...@indiana.edu; michael.v.w.gor...@gmail.com;
CC: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com