Personally, this is the greatest sporting event of my life. I'm a few months
older than the franchise and have been a lifelong fan. I've seen them play in
the old Tulane Stadium and the 'Dome. Went through the nadir years, never wore
a bag and watched them get closer and closer. Finally the Saints have brought
the championship home.

I'm doing all I can not to be an obnoxious fan but I damn sure can't stop
grinning from ear to ear. WHO DAT!!!