In other words, we need more Michio Kakus in the world.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:31:35 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Physicist proves that teleportation of energy is
possible

      I think the article is behind. He has a show on Discovery Science that
was on this topic that aired a few weeks ago. He basically takes existing
science and puts it together to make it plausible.

What we need is a new way of looking at how to apply what we have into new
approaches. For example, there's a local high school kid that wrote a paper on
how to build a touch screen monitor for 1/10th the current cost.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

He JUST figured this out?

I read a paper written by two physicists at CERN about three years ago,
detailing this. Heck, it's even on the 'Net in detail...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_teleportation#Alternative_description