DC's tough as nails Nazi killer, Sgt. Rock is finally going from the Silver
Age to silver screen thanks in no small part to Dark Castle Entertainment.
The movie, written by John Cox is moving forward and according to Dark
Castle's Vice President, David Gambino, Cox's treatment is "fantastic and
everybody's really happy with it."

"We're living in times now where people are questioning whether or not we
should be in Iraq, and I think World War II was the last war where it was
pretty clean-cut who was the good guy and who was the bad guy. I think
audiences still love that, they still love going back to that era where the
politics of the time were very clear as to who we wouldn't want to take out
and who were the heroes. And *Sgt. Rock* tries to capture some of that."

It'll be good to go see a war movie this decade that doesn't make you think
about complex moral and ethical issues.