To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: daikaij...@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:15:49 +0000
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Marvel Apologizes for Tea Party Insult

      I guess they resemble the ultra right wing kooks Bucky-Cap is fighting a
tad too much. I wonder how they would react to other comics that had Nixon,
Reagan and Bush analogs as outright villains.

I wish someone slaps down these idiots and stop running scared everytime the
Fox Noise crowd starts crying.