I think we read the same book...Fan: "So who long did it take you to write this
book, Mr. Bova?" Bova: "All my life." Sound familiar??

"Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"
>From "THE SIDE STREET CHRONICLES" by C.W. Badie

--- On Sat, 2/13/10, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] The Complete List Of Sources Avatar's Accused Of
Ripping Off -
To: "SciFiNoir2" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2010, 2:36 PM

Pal, I posted, a few months ago, that I had a book on writing by Ben Bova. In
it, he said that, basically, there are only five stories in all of SF/fantasy,
and that everything is somehow derived from them. Been meaning to find the book
so that I could post the lines, but I can't find it in my mess. So the
repetition doesn't shock me, either.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=fQUxw9aUVik

Hmm...I guess A lot of writers spend their time ripping off other writers
then...Not seeing the problem...