I saw "Extraordinary Measures" (big sneak preview crowd) but Mel looks old and
small and the brutal story just pummels you. Add to that a disturbing strain of
misogyny - two young women (including the one playing Mel's daughter) are taken
out with extreme prejudice.
Further, "Measures" feels dated (like it should be on a twin bill with "The
China Syndrome").

~(no)rave!