Forgive me. I'm old-school, still think in terms of nations. Give it to the
Russkies. They would see it as entrepreneurisn. (sp?)

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:06:49 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Giant Botnet steals data

      I didn't mean governments. I meant hackers. Most of the problems that we
have had with viruses etc. have been coming from those countries from
anti-american hackers.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 1:03 PM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Weirdly enough, I'm going with the Brits. If the Chinese owned it, then they'd
already be wavign around our nuclear launch codes. If it were the Russkies, the
same thing. If it had been the Mossad, then they would've used it to wipe out
Iran. Don't know how the Germans would use it, really.