Yep, and all of the tech that led up to the internet. Plus shooting an
editing movies on 8mm, 16mm, 35mm, and video. Surround sound, and enhanced
DVDs are also something that was created and used by porn makers as well
first. Without it we wouldn't have extras on our dvds.

We should also thank the Weekly World News for influencing the creators of
Photoshop. :) Evil's alien babies and Big foot Ufo sightings help create a
technology.