TNT is currently airing several eps of "Men of a Certain Age", with the first
season finale showing at 10 pm EST. If you've never seen the show, I highly
recommend it. And you don't have to be a middle-aged man seeing his hopes and
dreams slowing slipping away to enjoy it (though it is uncomfortably familiar
for some). It's just a well-written, well acted show that deals with people
trying to find purpose and happiness in life. I'm *still* not used to seeing
Andre Braugher--who ruled "Homicide" like a feral predator--act as a uncertain,
slightly weak man who can't stand up to his dad. I'm also still impressed to
see that Ray Romano does so well as both dramatic actor, and
producer/writer/creator of this series.

http://www.tnt.tv/series/menofacertainage/