Please let me know, that I might put my name on the charter.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:23:55 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Action Comics No. 1 sells for $1 million

      I think there is a gene in women that compels them to do stuff like that.
There are enough guys that this has happened to that we can start a support
group. I haven't come up with a name yet.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

In my case, I lost that and Detective Comics #27 (first appearance of a certain
flying rodent, for those not into comics) in a fire back in '95. My mother did
throw out a dresser, given me by her mother, containing several hundred of mys
tories and the first 109 issues of Fantastic Four. Considering that this was
before John Byrne came in and rebooted the book , eliminating issues 5 through
109 from continuity, I have yet to forgive her to this day.