From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2010 9:36:52 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Obsolete Professions

They could rehire the lectors in libraries to tell stories to kids.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 6:14 AM, Martin Baxter < martinbaxt...@gmail.com >
wrote:

Of those occupations offered, I'd be either that or a telegraph operator, rave.

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Kelwyn < ravena...@yahoo.com > wrote:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124251060

Eye would have made an excellent Lector.

~rave!