Yea, after watching the movie I kind of wished that I had waited before I
posted. The movie wasn't that good and the acting by the main character of
Clark Rockefeller by Eric McCormack was laughable. Also the way they told
the story was just bad. The story begged to have more of it move through a
flashback to the present. Instead of so much of it revealed at one time. It
totally took away any suspense.

The interesting thing was it was loosely based on a true story. How can you
mess up such an excellent real story?