Why can't they have just fully developed races and sexual preferences
without playing games? Its not a fantasy. Black people exist. Non-white
people exist. Gay people exist. They are part of the world everyday. The
only fantasy happening on a lot of these shows is that only the white people
are important, and none of the none white characters have a life worth
writing about.